May 16
EXAMS ARE OVER!well, actually, not much of a difference i guess. HAHAS!
Anyway, went to watch POSEIDON at the new cathay building, Great show! the way the people die kinda style lah, hahas! just playing man, The show was good, I still can't get over the fact that kurt russell died in the end. But well, what the heck with it man, the show was great overall. The new building looks huge, will definately be much better then cineleisure for sure in the future. After that went to walk around,shall not elaborate much the walk around process.HAHAS! =D, then went home. Send songs to watie, alot alot alot of song. Then went out again for dinner, ahlian is bad. wo dui ahlian mei you xin qu. hahas! =p Bla, Today was great. =D I'm just thinking if anybody is skipping school tomorrow. hahas! And and! I fail my maths again(as usual lah!) but lets hope i didn't fail that badly like the past few years so there can be room for improvement for my maths. AND AND! I heard from Zul, something like I top paper two of my class (5a3) for english, He said something like Joanne top (5a2) hahas, confirm she better one lah, but nvm. Lets just hope I pass. Zul, u better be correct! =D Bla, thats all for school! now the sports meet! I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT THAT IM RUNNING 800M! I thought 800 is one round! but actually is two! ahahas! dumb man. Im so screwed.
24 more days to world cup!
Well, the Brazil Squad list is out, No major surprises,the Magic quartet of Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Adriano and Kaka will most likely to start of the first game of the world cup against croatia, dropping possibly Robinho to the bench. Cafu last world cup i suppose, Let's hope we win it again! Rooney is in the world cup, But I'm still surprise by the fact, Theo Walcott is in the squad, ahead of the likes of Jermaine defoe and Andrew Johnson. Bla, I hope England lose man! seriously. hahas! Let beckham retire without any international success!
Alright then DUDE, looks like you pretty much have an idea on your mind already. No more problems right? =D Smile man! There's always an alternative to everything lah, chill aight. So for right now, get on with your life, Let him appear when the time is right, like those fairy-tale thing. So now just chill, I'll help you out if possible if you need me then, so for the time being, its *poof!. I'm gone yet again for the moment.
Anyway, went to watch POSEIDON at the new cathay building, Great show! the way the people die kinda style lah, hahas! just playing man, The show was good, I still can't get over the fact that kurt russell died in the end. But well, what the heck with it man, the show was great overall. The new building looks huge, will definately be much better then cineleisure for sure in the future. After that went to walk around,shall not elaborate much the walk around process.HAHAS! =D, then went home. Send songs to watie, alot alot alot of song. Then went out again for dinner, ahlian is bad. wo dui ahlian mei you xin qu. hahas! =p Bla, Today was great. =D I'm just thinking if anybody is skipping school tomorrow. hahas! And and! I fail my maths again(as usual lah!) but lets hope i didn't fail that badly like the past few years so there can be room for improvement for my maths. AND AND! I heard from Zul, something like I top paper two of my class (5a3) for english, He said something like Joanne top (5a2) hahas, confirm she better one lah, but nvm. Lets just hope I pass. Zul, u better be correct! =D Bla, thats all for school! now the sports meet! I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT THAT IM RUNNING 800M! I thought 800 is one round! but actually is two! ahahas! dumb man. Im so screwed.
24 more days to world cup!
Well, the Brazil Squad list is out, No major surprises,the Magic quartet of Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Adriano and Kaka will most likely to start of the first game of the world cup against croatia, dropping possibly Robinho to the bench. Cafu last world cup i suppose, Let's hope we win it again! Rooney is in the world cup, But I'm still surprise by the fact, Theo Walcott is in the squad, ahead of the likes of Jermaine defoe and Andrew Johnson. Bla, I hope England lose man! seriously. hahas! Let beckham retire without any international success!
Alright then DUDE, looks like you pretty much have an idea on your mind already. No more problems right? =D Smile man! There's always an alternative to everything lah, chill aight. So for right now, get on with your life, Let him appear when the time is right, like those fairy-tale thing. So now just chill, I'll help you out if possible if you need me then, so for the time being, its *poof!. I'm gone yet again for the moment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home